Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Design Dollies - stay tuned for the new ELEMENTS challenge!

it's comin'!

and i thought i'd throw it on down anyway, 'cuz i LOVED playing with this one and i'm impatient!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY at Design Dollies! it's not my birthday, but today is a friend's birthday and i'm going to celebrate at the open mic and bring her some brownies!

i did this one with this week's Pink Elephant challenge in mind, too... polka dots, a bow, and the colour pink!

CHECK, CHECK, CHECK! :)




also, GO SEE MEG'S CANDY! it's unique, and totally fabulous! :D

i've got a ton of stuff going on this week, so i must mosey, but i'll be back soon enough... and hey, visit often, because my hit counter started over at zero, and i feel SO unpopular! ;)

15 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I reached my goal of 25 followers, so I posted my giveaway on my blog this morning! Thanks for helping out!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card !!! i like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card. LOVE the ball trim. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hey!

    your card is too cute :D

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun I got something for you HERE
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, love this paper! your ribbons are delish! love the little brown poms! hey sugah, link this one up to Practical Scrappers, it is patterned papers and we have a prize pack from JuJu Bees this week. This is fabby-o!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leah!!!! I love your scrap style!!! Gorgeus!!!!! Thanks for your visit on my blog!!! =)))))... I hope that people understand my LO message, not my fave 10 things but about the song... roses, woolen mittens and brown packs hehehhehehe... OMG!
    I'm loving with DESIGN DOLLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too flippin' cute...I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful, wonderful colours, embellies and layout :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this card is stunning .fabulous colours and detail
    love it
    hugs Dawnxxxx
    NEW MEGA CANDY ON MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute - I just love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! The colours are really yummy! Love SF! :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! I love the fun colors and layout!! Great job!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"