Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Moxie Fabulous NEON goodness!

evenin', chickens!  gettin' my craft on these days, because i have so many LOVELY new supplies from the Paper Issues shop, and i will never put a dent in ANYTHING if i don't start makin' stuff!

saw the inspiration at Moxie Fab World, and when i sat and stared at the image, i kind of SLOWLY let my card come together in my head.  here it is, in all its neon glory!


quite CAS, yes?  i debated misting, but haven't quite mastered that technique, as indicated in yesterday's post.  ;)

here's the inspiration from the Moxie Fab World blog...  clearly those neon pinks were screaming to me, so i used American Crafts paper, a couple of bradleys, a big ol' sentiment stamp and my Hero Arts Neon Cubes because that hot pink is just scrummy!

OH!  yeah, the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger this week?  (yep, i'm linking up SUPER early - that's rare!)  this pretty:


i loved the colors, honestly.  that's the first thing that screamed at me!  then it was the diagonal for the pattern.  and i love this card! i may have to create a hybrid, because i already see my card in lots of different color schemes and patterns and sentiments, and they'll make nice holiday packs.   :)  my annual cardfest with my English penpal is fast approaching, so i have some assembly line crafting to do! 

so that's it.  if you want those neon ink cubes, they're just $9.99 for the set of FOUR at Paper Issues.  but you can get 'em for $7.99 by entering the code ORANGE at check out (20% off your WHOLE order!).  now that's what i call a deal!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"